- 12 lasagna noodles, par cooked and drained and patted dry
- 16 oz. baby shrimp, frozen, defrosted patted dry
- 16 oz of claw meat, don't bother with lump, refrigerator section please
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- 8 oz of monterey jack cheese
- 8 oz of swiss cheese
- 2 tbsp. of butter
- 1 small green pepper minced
- 1 tsp ground oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 tsp of seasoning salt (or adobo seasoning my favorite)
- 1 sm onion minced
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne
- Large jar of smooth green chili sauce or
- Chunky tomato salsa
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- Chopped black olives
- Sour cream, guacamole, salsa as garnish
Saute the green pepper and onion and garlic until soft and wilted in some butter.
Mix shrimp, crab,onion, garlic, green pepper, and seasonings, along with all the cheeses. Stir well.
Spread a large spoonful on each lasagna noodle and roll up like a jelly roll.
Place seam side down in a greased lasagna pan.
Cover all rolls with a green enchilada sauce.
Bake in 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.
Pull out of oven and top with 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
Put back in oven for 5 minutes more to melt the cheese.
Serve individual rolls,
Top with sour cream, olives, guacamole and salsa.
A green salad with lots of avocado and chopped tomatoes and a citrus vinaigrette works great with this dish.
I would make flan with caramel for dessert.