Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 3, 2012

The SOG City Oracle: Santorum: Holy Man Of The Froth

The SOG City Oracle: Santorum: Holy Man Of The Froth

As a parent of a special needs child, I find Rick Santorum to be repulsive and unworthy of a presidential run. Any man willing to exploit his family issues to further a Republican cause is a sad individual. I have walked the walk and talked the talk as the advocate for a child with no voice, legs or arms. You can not tell me what is best for this child without walking a mile in my shoes. Santorum and Palin are the worst kind of "exceptional" parents, they are only invested in the art of promoting an abusive Republican agenda. It saddens my heart to see the low depths a man will sell his soul to reach a political office. Where is the integrity of office and service to your constituents? I agree with you Jon, there is a special hell for those like Santorum and while we may not witness it, I know he will be held accountable for his actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment