Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 13, 2013

A little personal pampering never hurt a body....my indulgent addiction

I'll admit it.  Life is stressful.  I get stressed.  I don't do much for myself to unwind.  I work hard for my money and my splurge in life is.....besides the semi-infrequent lovely dinners or lunches out is getting my nails done bi-weekly.  Angie, nail artist extraordinaire, is my therapy.  My hour and a half every two weeks is spent in total ladylike comfort, gossiping, and getting my finger tips decorated.  Angie is simply the best.  I love her fun look on life, her non-stop cheerfulness, her talent and her ability to make this old fat lady feel special.  I am worth a little pampering from her talented hands.  I don't get my hair cut, my clothes are slightly out of style, I have shoes that are older than my daughter (really).  Angie is cheaper than pyschotherapy and is just as effective in my eyes.  Here are some of her recent works of ninja nail art.

Charcoal and Silver




Baby Pink and Blue bows


Stripe effect


Teal and Copper Freehand


Dots, Cherries and Corsets


Isn't she talented?  
Aren't they just fun to look at?  
It makes me smile daily just looking at them.  
Totally worth every single cent.


Quote du jour
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment