Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Florida Primary Day, Vote!

With the non-stop barrage of negative commercials, I'm very happy that today has finally arrived. Please use your right to vote and chose the candidate that you want. I'm disappointed in the PAC special interest ads for candidates. Disappointment breeds discontent.
Good Grief, the Donald is still talking about running as an Independent once his show the Apprentice is over? Are you kidding me? Why do people care what he thinks? Honestly, how did he become a voice for someone like me?
This is the best we can do? Liars, cheats, imbeciles, conservative religious values that attack women. Honestly, do you trust any of them?
Trying to impeach Clinton while fooling around on your current wife? Hypocrite!
Mitt, Bain Capitol, decimated the company I work for and slashed 1/3 of our staff and left us in bankruptcy court. Can you say bitter? 420 million in two years, you've got to be kidding me.
Vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment